An Existence Result for Second Order Functional Differential Inclusions
- 44 Downloads
In this paper we investigate the existence of mild solutions on a compact interval for second order functional differential inclusions in Banach spaces. We shall rely on a fixed point theorem for condensing maps due to Martelli.
1991 Mathematics Subject Classification34 A60 34 G20 34 K10
Key words and phrasesInitial value problems Convex multivalued map Mild solution Functional differential inclusion Existence Fixed point Abstract space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Benchohra, Existence of mild solutions on infinite intervals to first order initial value problems for a class of differential inclusions in Banach spaces, Differential Inclusions and Optimal Control, to appear.Google Scholar
- M. Benchohra and S. K. Ntouyas, Existence results for functional differential and integrodifferential inclusions in Banach spaces, submitted.Google Scholar
- L.H. Erbe, Q. Kong and B.G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory for Functional Differential Equations, Pure and Applied Mathematics, 1994.Google Scholar
- S. Heikkila and V. Lakshmikantham, Monotone Iterative Techniques for Discontinuous Nonlinear Differential Equations, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- J. Henderson, Boundary Value Problems for Functional Differenial Equations, World Scientific, 1982.Google Scholar
- C.C. Travis and G.F. Webb, Second order differential equations in Banach spaces, Proc. Int. Symp. on Nonlinear Equations in Abstract Spaces, Academic Press, New York (1978), 331–361.Google Scholar