Simulation of Superalloy Castings
Feature Modeling Technology
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsTurbine Blade Solidification Isotherm Cold Zone Shell Mold Adaptive Time Step
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“The Development of Single Crystal Superalloy Turbine Blades,” Superalloys 1980, ed. J. Tien et al. (Metals Park, OH: American Society for Metals, 1980), pp. 205–214.Google Scholar
- 2.“Computer Applications in Directional Solidification Processing,” Superalloys, Metallurgy and Manufacture, ed. B. Kear et al. (Baton Rouge, LA: Claitor’s, 1976), pp. 405–424.Google Scholar
- 3.“Manipulation of Superalloy Microstructures and Properties by Advanced Processing Techniques,” Fundamental Aspects of Structural Alloy Design, ed. R. Jaffee and B. Wilcox (New York, NY: Plenum, 1977).Google Scholar
- 4.“The Art and Science of Unidirectional Solidification,” New Trends in Materials Processing, ed. C. Hartley, T. Tietz and B. Kear (Metals Park, OH: American Society for Metals, 1976), pp. 48–97.Google Scholar
- 6.“Finite Element Simulation of the Directional Solidification Process for Cylinders (2D) and Rectangular Bars (3D),” Modeling and Control of Casting and Welding Processes, ed. S. Kou and R. Mehrabian (Warrendale, PA: The Metallurgical Society, 1986), pp. 433–448.Google Scholar
- 7.“Computer Modeling of Superalloy Casting,” Proc. Symp. on Intelligent Materials Processing, 1986 TMS Meeting, Orlando, FL, Oct. 1986, in press.Google Scholar
© TMS 1988