- 13 Downloads
1. Reflections on the Changing Face of German Pharmaceutical Policy: How Far is Germany from Value-Based Pricing?
2. The Appropriate Elicitation of Expert Opinion in Economic Models: Making Expert Data Fit for Purpose
3. Prioritizing Comparative Effectiveness Research: Are Drug and Implementation Trials Equally Worth Funding?
4. Presenting Evidence and Summary Measures to Best Inform Societal Decisions When Comparing Multiple Strategies
5. Association between Leukotriene-Modifying Agents and Suicide: What is the Evidence?
6. The Risk of Ischaemic Colitis in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients Treated with Serotonergic Therapies
7. Quinolones: Review of Psychiatric and Neurological Adverse Reactions
8. Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Opportunities for Development of First-in-Class Biopharmaceuticals
9. Great Expectations: What Do Patients Using Complementary and Alternative Medicine Hope For?
10. Unit Costs for Delivery of Antiretroviral Treatment and Prevention of...
- Sullivan W, Payne K. The appropriate elicitation of expert opinion in economic models: making expert data fit for purpose. Pharmacoeconomics 2011; 29 (6): 455-9 Gandjour A. Prioritizing comparative effectiveness research: are drug and implementation trials equally worth funding? Pharmacoeconomics 2011; 29 (7): 555–61Google Scholar