Trajectory optimization in the presence of uncertainty
KeywordsTrajectory Optimization Model Predictive Control Sequential Quadratic Programming Solid Propellant Specific Impulse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- HARDTLA, J.W. “Gamma Guidance for the Inertial Upper Stage (IUS),” presented as paper AIAA 78-1292 at the AIAA Guidance and Control Conference, Palo Alto, California, August 7–9, 1978.Google Scholar
- DAHLQUIST, G. and BJÖRK. A. Numerical Methods, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1974.Google Scholar
- BETTS, J. T. “Determination of IUS RCS Flight Performance Reserve Requirements,” Aerospace Technical Operating Report TOR-0078(3451-10)-7, The Aerospace Corporation, May 1978.Google Scholar
- BETTS, J. T. and HUFFMAN, W. P. “Sparse Optimal Control Software SOCS,” Mathematics and Engineering Analysis Technical Document MEA-LR-085, Boeing Information and Support Services, The Boeing Company, July 1997.Google Scholar
- BETTS, J. T., ELDERSVELD, S. K., FRANK, P. D., and LEWIS, J.G. “An Interior-Point Nonlinear Programming Algorithm for Very Large Scale Optimization,” in Large-Scale PDEConstrained Optimization, L. T. Biegler, O. Ghattas, M. Heinkenschloss, and B. van Bloemen Waanders, eds., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2003, pp. 184–198.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- BETTS, J. T. and GABLONSKY, J.M. “A Comparison of Interior Point and SQP Methods on Optimal Control Problems,” Technical Document Series MCT-TECH-02-004, Mathematics and Engineering Analysis, The Boeing Company, March 2002.Google Scholar
© American Astronautical Society, Inc. 2006