Of deficits and other dangerous things…
KeywordsEducational Research Educational Researcher Australian Research Council Education Researcher School Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beck, U., Giddens, A. and Lash, S. (1994)Reflexive Modernization: Politics, Tradition and Aesthetics in the Modern Social Order, Stanford University Press, Stanford.Google Scholar
- Carroll, L. (1872)Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There, New Children’s Edition, 1980, MacMillan & Co., London.Google Scholar
- Hodkinson, P. (1998) Naivete and bias in educational research: The Tooley Report,Research Intelligence, August, no.65, pp. 16–17.Google Scholar
- Martin, J. R. (1985)Reclaiming a Conversation: The Ideal of the Educated Woman, Yale University Press, New Haven.Google Scholar
- Pring, R. (1998) Universities and Teacher Education, Address toBritish Educational Research Association Conference, August.Google Scholar
- Tooley, J. with Darby, D. (1998)Educational Research: A Critique, Office for Standards in Education, London.Google Scholar
- Yates, L. (1995) Just what sort of endeavour is policy research in education?, AARE Conference Papers, December, Hobart.Google Scholar
- Yates, L. and Leder, G. C. (1996)Student Pathways: A Review and Overview of National Databases on Gender Equity, ACT Dept of Education & Training, Canberra.Google Scholar
- Yates, L. and McLeod, J. (1996) And how would your describe yourself? Researchers and researched in the first stages of a qualitative, longitudinal research project,Australian Journal of Education, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 88–103.Google Scholar
© Australian Association for Research in Education 1999