Building professional research partnerships: Possibilities and perplexities
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsTeacher Education Educational Research Research Partnership Teacher Research Curriculum Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Free, R., Burrow, S. & Rolley, L. (1994)Agreement between the Commonwealth Government and the Teaching Profession through their Teacher Unions’ Providing for an Accord to Advance the Quality of Teaching and Learning, Office of the Minister for Schools, Vocational Education and Training, Canberra.Google Scholar
- Carr, W & Kemmis, S. (1986)Becoming Critical, Deakin University Press, Geelong.Google Scholar
- Connelly, M. & Clandinin, J. (1994) The promise of collaborative research in the political context’, in S. Hollingsworth & H. Sockett eds,Teacher Research and Educational Reform: Ninety-third Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education. University of Chicago Press, Chicago, pp. 86–102.Google Scholar
- Gore, J. (1995)Emerging issues in teacher education, Mimeo: The Innovative Links Project, Murdoch University.Google Scholar
- Grundy, S. (1987)Curriculum: Product or Praxis, Falmer Press, East Sussex.Google Scholar
- Rolley, L (1995) The role of Unions in the Innovative Links Project.The Big Link, no. 3, p. 10.Google Scholar
- Stenhouse, L. (1976) Introduction toCurriculum Research and Development, Heinemann, London.Google Scholar
- Zeichner, K. (1994)Beyond the divide of teacher research and academic research. Paper presented as a Keynote address at the annual conference of the Australian Association for Research in Education, Newcastle.Google Scholar
© Australian Association for Research in Education 1996