One of a new class of organometallic compounds, gold ketenide has an unusual structure and interesting properties. Gold films formed by its controlled thermal decomposition show possibilities as highly active and selective oxidation catalysts.
KeywordsAcrolein Propylene Oxide Silver Atom Acetylide Gold Metal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.E. T. Blues, D. Bryce-Smith, H. Hirsch and M. J. Simons,Chem. Commun., 1970, (11), 699; D. Bryce-Smith and E. T. Blues,British Patent 1,295,641, 1970Google Scholar
- 2.E. T. Blues, D. Bryce-Smith, B. R. Kettlewell, M. Roy and others,J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1973, (23), 921; D. Bryce-Smith and E. T. Blues,British Patent 1,329,252, 1971Google Scholar
- 3.E. T. Blues, D. Bryce-Smith, I. W. Lawston and G. D. Wall,J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1974, (13), 513; D. Bryce-Smith and E. T. Blues,British Patent 1,409,421, 1973Google Scholar
- 4.D. Bryce-Smith,Chem. & Ind., 1975, (4), 154Google Scholar
- 5.L. Pauling, “The Chemical Bond”, Oxford University Press, London, 1967Google Scholar
© World Gold Council 1976