A new generation of thick-film gold conductor pastes
Improved properties of glass-free preparations
Good adhesion, high conductivity, ease of bonding and compatibility with other components are the characteristics of new types of gold conductor pastes for screen printing on to ceramics substrates.
KeywordsGold Film Screen Printing Ceramic Substrate Peel Test Gold Metallisation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.R. G. Finch, “Gold in Thick-Film Hybrid Microelectronics”, Gold Bull., 1972, 5, (2), 96Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Loasby, N. Davey and H. Barlow, “Enhanced Property Thick-Film Conductor Pastes”, Solid State Tech,. 1972, 15, (5), 46Google Scholar
- 3.B. R. Smith and R. L. Dietz, “An Innovation in Gold Paste”, Proc. ISHM Symp., 1972, p. 2-A-5-1Google Scholar
- 6.B. R. Smith, U.S. Patents 3,799,890 and 3,799,891 and others pendingGoogle Scholar
- 7.R. H. Zeien, “Characterisation of Thick Film Fritless Metallisation”, Proc. ISHM Symp., 1974, p. 7Google Scholar
© World Gold Council 1975