Constitutive relations of thin-walled members for impact collapse
- 17 Downloads
This study develops impact collapse problem of thin-walled members as follows: 1) A visco-plastic constitutive equation was expressed for characteristics after collapse of local buckling. 2) Experiments of impact collapse were done under eccentric compression load for square tubes. 3) Using the experimental data, the constitutive equation was shown to be practically useful.
Key wordsimpact buckling collapse visco-plasticity FEM bending constitutive relations thin-walled members
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Jones,Structural Impact, Cambridge University Press (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Murase and N. Jones,Plasticity and Impact Mechanics (ed., NK. Gupta), p. 222, Wiley Eastern Limited (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Murase and N. Jones,Etm’93, p. 309, JSPS, ITB and TIT, Bandung Indnesia (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Naruse, K. Murase and H. Wada,Proceedings of JSME (at Tokai), (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Murase and T. Nishimura,Bull. of JSME,23, 182, p. 1297 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Murase, H. Katori and T. Nishimura,Bull. of JSME, 216 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Murase, H. Katori and T. Nishimura,Bull. of JSME, 220 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Murase,Rep. of Fac. of Sci. and Tech. Meijo Univ., (1983).Google Scholar