KeywordsGroup Size Public Choice Group Behavior Collective Good Reaction Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bentley, A.F.The Process of Government. Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1908.Google Scholar
- Chamberlin, J.R. ‘Provision of Collective Goods as a Function of Group Size.’American Political Science Review 48, 1974, pp. 707–716.Google Scholar
- Frolich, N., J. Oppenheimer and O. Young.Political Leadership and Collective Goods. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1971.Google Scholar
- Latham, E.The Group Bases of Politics. Ithaca, N.Y., Cornell University Press, 1952.Google Scholar
- Olson, M.The Logic of Collective Action. Cambridge, Harvard University Press, 1965.Google Scholar
- Truman, D.B.The Governmental Process. New York, Alfred E. Knopf, 1951.Google Scholar
- Wagner, R. ‘Pressure Groups and Political Entrepreneurs: A Review Article.’Papers on Non-Market Decision Making 1, 1966, pp. 161–170.Google Scholar
© Springer 1978