Division and formation mechanism of coalbed methane reservoir in Huainan coalfield, Anhui Province, China
- 23 Downloads
The coalbed methane (CBM) reservoir is the basic geological unit of CBM storing and CBM resource developing. The forming conditions of the CBM reservoir include coal thickness, coal rank, seam buried depth, caprock, and geological structure. The division of a CBM reservoir in the Huainan coalfield is mainly based on the geological structure form and seam buried depth. According to the Fufeng nappe and the secondary structures of Huainan synclinorium, seven CBM reservoirs are divided in the Huainan coalfield, such as Caijiagang, and the dynamic mechanism of CBM forming is analyzed. The structural position where the CBM reservoir is located has the important controlling role on the features of CBM reservoir.
Keywordscoalbed methane (CBM) reservoir dividing Huainan coalfield nappe synclinorium formation mechanism of CBM reservoir
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, M. C., Liang, S. Z., Zhao, K. J., Coalbed Methane and Its Exploration and Development (in Chinese), Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1996, 14–18.Google Scholar
- 2.Qian, K., Zhao Q. B., Wang Z. C., Coalbed Methane Exploration and Development Theory and Test Measuring Technology (in Chinese), Beijing: Petroleum Industrial Press, 1996, 30–46.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, Q. B., Li, W. Z., Wang, Y. B. et al., Present situation of coalbed methane exploration and key target selection, in Oil and Gas Exploration Road of Oil Companies (in Chinese) (ed. Zhao, Z.Z.), Beijing: Petroleum Industrial Press, 1998, 203–214.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, X. M., Zhuang, J., Zhang S. A., Coalbed methane geology and resource evaluation in China (in Chinese), Beijing: Science Press, 2002, 51–64.Google Scholar
- 5.Tan, M. Y., Tao, M. X., Jia, H. Y. et al., Geological structural framework evolution and oil and gas condition analysis in Hefei basin (in Chinese), Coal Geology and Exploration, 2003, 31(4): 1–5.Google Scholar
- 6.Shang, G. Q., Research on Late Paleozoic coal geology in North China platform (in Chinese), Taiyuan: Shanxi Science & Technical Press, 1997, 105–185.Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, Y. Q., An introduction to Chinese regional geology (in Chinese), Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1994, 90–152.Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, Q., Pan, Z. G., Weng, C. M. et al., Discuss on metamorphosed features and geological factors of Permo-Carboniferous coal in North China (in Chinese), Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1988, 53–59.Google Scholar
- 9.Scott, A. R., Kaiser, W. R., Ayers, W. B. et al., Thermogenic and secondary biogenic gases, San Juan Basin, AAPG Bulletin, 1994, 78(8): 1186–1209.Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, Z. H., Wang, Q., Tao, M. X. et al., CBM geochemical features and their significance in reservoirforming research, in CBM Reservoir-forming Mechanism and Theory Base of Economic Exploitation (in Chinese) (eds. Song, Y., Zhang, X. M.), Beijing: Science Press, 2005, 27–35.Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, H., Zheng, Y. Z., Zheng, G. S. et al., The elongational structure under the Fufeng nappe and its formation mechanism in Huainan coalfield, Anhui province (in Chinese), Coal Geology and Exploration, 2003, 31(3): 1–4.Google Scholar