Nonequilibrium dynamic transition in a kinetic Ising model driven by both deterministic modulation and correlated stochastic noises
- 53 Downloads
We report the nonequilibrium dynamical phase transition (NDPT) appearing in a kinetic Ising spin system (ISS) subject to the joint application of a deterministic external field and the stochastic mutually correlated noises simultaneously. A time-dependent Ginzburg-Landau stochastic differential equation, including an oscillating modulation and the correlated multiplicative and additive white noises, was addressed and the numerical solution to the relevant Fokker-Planck equation was presented on the basis of an average-period approach of driven field. The correlated white noises and the deterministic modulation induce a kind of dynamic symmetry-breaking order, analogous to the stochastic resonance in trend, in the kinetic ISS, and the reentrant transition has been observed between the dynamic disorder and order phases when the intensities of multiplicative and additive noises were changing. The dependencies of a dynamic order parameterQ upon the intensities of additive noiseA and multiplicative noiseM, the correlation λ between two noises, and the amplitude of applied external fieldh were investigated quantitatively and visualized vividly. Here a brief discussion is given to outline the underlying mechanism of the NDPT in a kinetic ISS driven by an external force and correlated noises.
KeywordsIsing spin system nonequilibrium dynamical phase transition stochastic resonance correlated noises TDGL model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Landau, D. P., Binder, K., A Guide to Monte Carlo Simulations in Statistical Physics, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000, 15, 78.Google Scholar
- 10.Anishchenko, V. S., Astakhov, V. V., Neiman, A. B., Vadivasova, T. E., Schimansky-Geier, L., Nonlinear Dynamics of Chaotic and Stochastic Systems, Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2002, 327–363.Google Scholar
- 11.Qi Anshen, Du Chanying, Nonliear Model of Immunity (in Chinese), Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific and Technological Education Publishing House, 1998, 124–149.Google Scholar
- 12.Hu, G., Stochastic Forces and Nonlinear Systems (in Chinese), Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific and Technological Education Publishing House, 1994.Google Scholar
- 18.Shao Yuanzhi, Zhong Weirong, Lin Guangming, Nonequilibrium dynamic phase transition of an Ising spin system driven by various oscillationg field, Acta Physica Sinica (in Chinese), 2004, 53: 3165–3170.Google Scholar
- 19.Shao Yuanzhi, Zhong Weirong, Lin Guangming, Li Jianchan, Stochastic resonance of an Ising spin system driven by stochasti exteranl field, Acta Physica Sinica (in Chinese), 2004, 53: 3157–3164.Google Scholar
- 20.Chatterjee, A., Chakrabrati, B. K., Competing field pluse induced dynamic transition in Ising models. arXiv:cond-mat/0312454 v2 21 Jan 2004.Google Scholar