Heat flux sensors and infrared thermography
- 143 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Flux Print Circuit Board Convective Heat Transfer Coefficient Hypersonic Flow Infrared Thermography
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Astarita, T., Some Heat Transfer Aspects in Gas Turbines (in Italian), PhD Thesis. University of Naples (1996).Google Scholar
- Astarita, T., Cardone, G. and Carlomagno, G. M., Spiral Vortices Detection on a Rotating Disk, CD-Rom Proc. 23rd Cong. Int. Council Aeronautical Sciences (Toronto), (2002), ICAS2002-3.6.4.Google Scholar
- Carlomagno, G. M., Thermo-Fluid-Dynamics Applications of Quantitative Infrared Thermography, J. Flow Visualization Image Processing, 4 (1997), 261–280.Google Scholar
- Carlomagno, G. M. and de Luca, L., Infrared Thermography in Convective Heat Transfer, in Handbook of Flow Visualization, Yang, W. J. ed., (2001), 547–575, Taylor & Francis, New York.Google Scholar
- Kakac, S., Shah, R. K. and Aung, W., Handbook of Single Phase Flow Convective Heat Transfer, (1987), Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Thompson, W. P., Heat Transfer Gages, in Methods of Experimental Physics, L. Marton and C. Marton ed., 18B (1981), 663–685, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
© The Visualization Society of Japan 2007