Application of a new inorganic gas-chromatograph to fluid inclusion research
- 37 Downloads
CXL-101 inorganic gas-chromatograph is characterized by its high sensitivity, high speed. small quantity of sample required, less adsorption and high reliability of results. The H2O and CO2 contents of fluid inclusions in 41 samples were measured by this instrument from a number of types of tungsten and quartz deposits. Regular variation has been found in the content of H2O, i.e., it decreases with decreasing distance towand the parent rock, or with increasing temperature, and vice versa. This regularity may be ascribed to the origin of the fluid, distance between parent rock and ore deposit, temperature of formation, changes in the paths of fluid movement as well as the nature of country rocks.
KeywordsFluid Inclusion Quartz Vein Scheelite Parent Rock Fluid Inclusion Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 中国科学院地球化学研究所著: 1979, 华南花岗岩类的地球化学, 科学出版社.Google Scholar
- 卢焕章等: 1974, 华南某矿区成岩成矿温度的研究, «地球化学»第3期.Google Scholar
- 卢焕章等: 1975, 某含坦怩花岗岩成岩矿温度的研究, «地球化学»第3期.Google Scholar
- 中国科学院地球化学研究所包裹体实验 室: 1977, 矿物中包裹体及其在地质上的应用, 地质出版社.Google Scholar
- 卢焕章等: 1980, 无机气相色谱仪在气液包裹体成分研究中 的应用, «地球化学», 第1期.Google Scholar