Social construction and individual development: A reply to doise and Mugny’s rejoinder
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsInitial Idea Social Construction Individual Development Joint Construction Cognitive Organisation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Doise, W., & Mugny, G. (1984).The social development of the intellect. Oxford: Pergamon.Google Scholar
- Doise, W., & Mugny, G. (1991). Doise and Mugny versus Piaget? A rejoinder to Howe, Rodgers, & Tolmie.European Journal of Psychology of Education, 6, 449–450.Google Scholar
- Howe, C., Rodgers, C., & Tolmie, A. (in press). The acquisition of conceptual knowledge in science by primary school children: Group interaction and the understanding of motion down an incline. To appear inBritish Journal of Developmental Psychology.Google Scholar
- Piaget, J. (1932).The moral judgement of the child. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.Google Scholar
- Tolmie, A., Howe, C., MacKenzie, M., & Greer, K. (in preparation). Task design as an influence on dialogue and learning in science group work.Google Scholar
© Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada, Lisbon, Portugal/ Springer Netherlands 1992