The path to a filmless radiology department: The HUP experience
Sessions Session VII Filmless Radiology
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCompute Radiography Radiology Information System Display Station Compute Radiography Image Term Archive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arenson RL, Morton DE, London JE: Fiber Optic Communication System for Medical Images. SPIE 318 (Part I) Picture Archiving & Communication Systems (PACS) for Medical Applications, 1982Google Scholar
- 2.Arenson RL, Greenes RA, Swett HA, et al: Digital Radiology Image Learning Library (DRILL): A Standardized Teaching Platform. Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania: Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, Ma., Yale University, New Haven, Ct., George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C. 674–680Google Scholar
- 4.DeSimone DN, Kundel HL, Arenson RL, et al: Effective of a Digital Imaging Network on Physician Behavior in an Intensive Care Unit. Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 169:41–44, 1988Google Scholar
- 5.Kundel HL, Seshadri SB, Arenson RL: Clinical Experience with PACS at the University of Pennsylvania. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics 15(3), 1991Google Scholar
- 6.Seshadri SB, Arenson RL, Van der Voorde F, et al: Design of a Medical Image Management System: A Practical Cost-Effective Approach. Computer Applications in Medical Care (1986)Google Scholar
© Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine 1998