Image gallery: A tool for rapid endobronchial lesion detection and display using virtual bronchoscopy
Sessions Session IV Image Processing and Handling
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsLesion Site Small Window Central Airway Virtual Colonoscopy Silicon Graphic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Marks J, Andalman B, Beardsley PA, et al: Design galleries: A general approach to setting parameters for computer graphics and animation, in ACM SIGGRAPH. Los Angeles, California: ACM pp 389–400, 1997Google Scholar
- 3.Summers RM, Selbie WS, Malley JD, et al: Computer-Assisted Detection of Endobronchial Lesions Using Virtual Bronchoscopy: Application of Concepts from Differential Geometry. Presented at Conference on mathematical models in medical and health sciences. Nashville, TN, Vanderbilt University, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Summers RM, Pusanik LM, Malley JD: Automatic detection of endobronchial lesions with virtual bronchoscopy: Comparison of two methods, in Medical Imaging 1998: Image Processing. San Diego, CA. SPIE, 3338, 1998 (in press)Google Scholar
- 5.Summers RM, Selbie WS, Malley JD, et al: Virtual bronchoscopy of airway lesions: Early experience with computer-assisted detection of polypoid lesions using surface curvature. Radiology, 1998 (in press)Google Scholar
- 6.Wernecke J: The inventor mentor: Programming object oriented 3D graphics with Open Inventor, release 2. Reading, MA, Addison-Wesley, 1994.Google Scholar
© Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine 1998