Separation of cross-relaxation and exchange in two-site spin systems with weak spin-spin couplings
- 37 Downloads
A ratio relating the cross-relaxation rates, rate constants, and cross-peak and diagonal peak integrals is used for the analysis of exchanging two-site spin systems with weak scalar spin-spin couplings to extract the rate constants and cross-relaxation rates contributing to the same cross-peaks in two-dimensional nuclear Overhauser enhancement spectra (2-D NOESY). The method to separate contributions from cross-relaxation and chemical exchange into the cross-peaks in NOESY spectra was applied to investigate the intramolecular dynamics of trisulfide 4H, 8H-naphtho[1,8-ef]1,2,3-trithiocine in solutions.
KeywordsNuclear Magnetic Resonance Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrum Methylene Proton Chemical Exchange NOESY Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Klochkov V.V., Shaikhutdinov R.A., Khairutdinov B.I., Berger S., Findeisen M.: Zh. Obshch. Khim.71, 1339–1341 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.States D.J., Haberkorn R.A., Ruben D.J.: J. Magn. Reson.48, 286–292 (1982)Google Scholar
- 5.Ernst R.R., Bodenhausen B., Wokaun A.: Principles of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in One and Two Dimensions, p. 610. Oxford: Oxford University Press 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Van der Ven F.J.M.: Multidimensional NMR in Liquids: Basic Principles and Experimental Methods, p. 399. New York: Wiley 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.Sandstrom J.: Dynamic NMR Spectroscopy, p. 226. London: Academic Press 1982; Aganov A.V., Klochkov V.V., Samitov Yu.Yu.: Usp. Khim.54, 1585–1612 (1985)Google Scholar
- 10.Klochkov V.V., Shaikhutdinov R.A., Nazyrova A.Z.: Zh. Fiz. Khim.74, 1757–1760 (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Atkins P.W.: Physical Chemistry, p. 995. Oxford: Oxford University Press 1990.Google Scholar