1H one- and two-dimensional five-pulse ESEEM investigations on a radiation center in betaine phosphite single crystals
- 20 Downloads
1D and 2D five-pulse ESEEM experiments on a PO 3 2− center in γ-irradiated betaine phosphite are presented to study the protons bound to the radical in more detail. The ESEEM results are in accordance with previous ENDOR investigations. From the 2D fivepulse ESEEM experiments the1H ENDOR assignment in the ferroelectric ordered state of betaine phosphite could be completed. Additionally, the occurrence of ordered proton states in the disordered paraelectric high-temperature phase and of disordered proton states in the ordered ferroelectric low-temperature phase as well could be observed due to the enhanced resolution of the 2D method.
KeywordsProton State Paraelectric Phase ENDOR Experiment ESEEM Spectrum Axial Peak
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kevan L., Bowman M.K.: Modern Pulsed and Continuous-Wave Electron Spin Resonance. New York: Wiley 1990.Google Scholar
- Mims W.B.: Phys. Rev.B52, 2409 (1972)Google Scholar
- Höfer P., Grupp A., Nebenführ H., Mehring M.: Chem. Phys. Lett.132/3, 1986 (1982)Google Scholar
- Gemperle C., Aebli G., Schweiger A., Ernst R.R.: J. Magn. Reson.88, 241 (1990)Google Scholar
- Albers J., Klöpperpieper A., Rother H.J., Haussühl S.: Ferroelectrics81, 27 (1988)Google Scholar
- Gemperle C.: Thesis No. 9192, ETH (1990)Google Scholar
- Höfer P. in: Electron Magnetic Resonance of Disordered Systems (Yordanov N.D., ed.), p. 1. Singapore: World Scientific 1991.Google Scholar