Comparative study of Mixed product and quaternion product
Mixed number is the sum of a scalar and a vector. The quaternion can also be written as the sum of a scalar and a vector but the product of mixed numbers and the product of quaternions are different. Here we studied the Mixed product which is derived from the product of mixed numbers and the quaternion product which is derived from the product of quaternions. It was observed that Mixed product is more consistent with Physics than that of quaternion product.
KeywordsDifferential Operator Dirac Equation Dirac Operator Clifford Algebra Vector Product
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alam Shah, Study of Mixed Number,Proc. Pakistan Acad. Sci.,37(1) 119–122 2000.Google Scholar
- Alam Shah, Mixed Product of Vectors,Journal of Theoretics,3 No. 4 2001.Google Scholar
- http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Quaternion.htmlGoogle Scholar
- http://www.cs.appstate.edu/sig/class/3110/mathfestalg2000/quaterions1.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Schiff L.I., “Quantum Mechanics”, McGraw Hill International Book Co.Google Scholar
- Alam Shah, Shabbir Transformation and its relativistic properties, MSc. Thesis, Dept. of Physcs, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh 1994.Google Scholar
- Griffiths David J., “Introduction to Electrodynamics”, Second Edition, Prentice-Hall of India Primate Limited, New Delhi 1994.Google Scholar