Some interesting measurements with quadrupole mass spectrometers
- 11 Downloads
Some measurements made with the NZ-850 type quadrupole mass spectrometer of the ATOMKI are reported. The analysis of gases in operating rooms showed 1 ppm— 105 ppm concentration of narcotics. Purity control of gases regularly helps the radioactive pollution measurements and radio carbon dating technique at our Institute. In an other application evidence of new possibilities is given which arise from coupling the quadrupole to electron diffraction apparatus. Examples of blood gas analyses and some applications in chemical technology are also given.
KeywordsHalothane Liquefaction Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Interesting Measurement Rubber Balloon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Berecz, S. Bohátka, J. Gál andA. Paál, ATOMKI Közl., 19, 123, 1977 (in Hungarian).Google Scholar
- 2.É. Uray, Á. Félegyházi, J. Országh, I. Berecz, S. Bohátka andG. Langer, Orvos és technika 1977/2, 53 (in Hungarian).Google Scholar
- 3.É. Csongor, Proc. Intern. Conf. Low Radioactivity Measurements and Applications, pp. 471–474. Bratislava, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Boháta, I. Berecz, J. Tremmel andI. Hargittai, Proc. 7th Intern. Vac. Congr. and 3rd Intern. Conf. Solid Surfaces, pp. 193–196, Vienna, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Langer, I. Berecz andS. Boháka, this Conference, p. 312.Google Scholar
- 6.To be published.Google Scholar