Thermal conductivity of liquid selenium and Se−Tl−S alloys
- 25 Downloads
Measurements of the thermal conductivity of liquid selenium were carried out above the melting point. The thermal conductivity increases with the temperature, which is attributed to the photon component of thermal conductivity. Moreover, the effect of thallium and sulphur on the thermal conductivity of selenium was investigated. It was found that the addition of thallium and sulphur increases the thermal conductivity.
KeywordsSelenium Thallium Intermolecular Bond Thermal Conductivity Increase Liquid Sulphur
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. V. Ioffe andA. F. Ioffe, J. Tech. Phys. USSR,22, 12, 1952.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Fedorov andL. S. Stilbans, High Temp.,11, 206, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Cutler, Liquid Semiconductors, Academic Press, 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.J. R. Drabble andH. J. Goldsmid, Thermal Conduction in Semiconductors, Pergamon Press, 1961.Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Czerny andL. Genzel, Glass Tech. Ber.,25, 387, 1952.Google Scholar