Effect of Bi on the annealing kinetics of amorphous As2Se3
- 20 Downloads
The characteristic properties of As2Se3: densityd, activation energy for conductionE σ and dc conductivity σ with the addition of 1.96–2.72 at % Bi has been determined for the amorphous state and for the crystalline state. The effect of Bi impurity on the thermally induced phase transformation of As2Se3 has been followed by measuring these quantities for all intermediate stages during the annealing at three isotherms higher thanT g. The calculated energy of activation for crystallization declears the addition effect of Bi in stimulating the devitrification of the native phase As2Se3.
KeywordsIsothermal Annealing Amorphous Semiconductor Induce Phase Transformation Annealing Kinetic Continuous Narrowing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.M. K. El-Mously andM. F. Kotkata, Indian J. of Technology,15, 296, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Finkman, A. P. Defonzo andJ. Tauc, Proc. of 12th Int. Conf. on Physics of S.C., 1022–1026, Stuttgart, 1974.Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Shelkov, S. A. Taurajitene andG. Z. Vinogradova, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Amorphous S.C., Balatonfüred, Hungary, 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.D. Lezal andI. Srb, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Amorphous S.C., Balatonfüred, Hungary, 1976.Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Shkolnikov, Z. U. Borisova andA. Y. Bessonova, J. Inorganic Material (USSR),11, 1574, 1975.Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Vaipolin andE. A. Porai-Koshits, Soviet Phys. — Solid State,2, 1500, 1960.Google Scholar
- 12.E. S. Ronald, J. Non-cryst. Solids,8–10, 598, 1972.Google Scholar
- 14.S. A. Saleh, M. F. Kotkata andM. K. El-Mously, Proc. of Math. and Phys. Soc. of Egypt,42, 73, 1976.Google Scholar
- 17.R. L. Myuller, Chemistry of Solid state, Izd. Leningrad State Univ., 1965, p. 9.Google Scholar
- 21.E. V. Chkolnikov, Chemistry of Solid State, Izd. Leningrad State Univ., 1965. p. 184.Google Scholar