Complex microscopic investigations on the AS-grown quality of bismuth germanate single crystals
- 7 Downloads
The microscopic defects causing the as-grown quality deteriorations in bismuth germanate single crystals grown by the Czochralski technique were investigated by using optical, scanning and transmission electron microscopic methods.
KeywordsBi203 Transmission Electron Microscopic Method Bismuth Germanate Nuclear Radiation Detector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. R. Farukhi, in Nuclear Radiation Detector Materials, eds. E. E. Haller, H. W. Kraner and W. A. Higinbotham, North-Holl. Publ. Co., Amsterdam, 1983. pp. 115–129.Google Scholar
- 2.P. Lecoq, J. P. Martin, M. Schneogans and M. Vivargent, Europhysios News,16, 8, 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.O. H. Nestor, in Nuclear Radiation Detector Materials, eds. E. E. Haller, H. W. Kraner and W. A. Higinbotham, North-Holl. Publ. Co., Amsterdam, 1983. pp. 77–83.Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Vértesy, L. Pogány, J. Paitz, Z. Juhász and G. Szabó, in Proc. 8th Eur. Congr. on Electron Microscopy, eds. A. Csanády, P. Röhlich and D. Szabó, Budapest, 1984. pp. 1067–1068.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Ötsi, private communications.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1987