Von-Recklinghausen’s disease a rare presentation
- 8 Downloads
A rare presentation of Von Recklinghausen’s desease in a 8 year old boy is reported. Disease was confined to right side and involved eye, palate, gingiva, face, and external auditory canal.
KeywordsAcromegaly Neurofibromatosis Neurofibroma External Auditory Canal Phaeochromocytoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Cashman, M. Z. and Rossman, R. N. (1983): Diagnostic features of the auditory brainstem response in identifying cerebello pontine angle tumoursScandivian Audiology,12: 35–41.Google Scholar
- 3.Crowe, F.W. and Schull, W.J. (1953): Diagnostic importance of Cafe-au-lait spots in neurofibromatosis.Archives of Internal Medicine,91: 758.Google Scholar
- 4.Kawamura, S. (1983): Early diagnosis of acoustic tumor by using auditory evoked brain stem response.Advances in Otorhinolaryngology,29: 50–59.Google Scholar
- 7.Reese, A. B. (1976): Tumour of the Eye, 3rd Edn, P. P. 156–164, Harper and Row, New York.Google Scholar
- 8.Saxena, K.M. (1970): Endocrine manifestations of neurofibromatosis in children.American Journal of Diseases in children 120: 256.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1993