Synthetic experiments in the benzopyrone series
- 9 Downloads
The partial demethylation of 5∶7∶3′∶4′-tetramethoxy isoflavone has now been effected under improved conditions and an almost quantitative yield of santal obtained. Partial methylation of nor-santal has been repeated using larger quantities and santal and its acetate prepared and studied.
KeywordsGenistein Isoflavone Daidzein Methylenedioxy Dimethyl Sulphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Narasimhachari and SeshadriProc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1950,32A, 342.Google Scholar
- 1a.—Ibid.,, 1950,32A, 256.Google Scholar
- 2.Iyeret al. Ibid.,, 1951,33A, 228.Google Scholar
- 3.Aghoramurtyet al. Ibid.,, 1951,33A, 251.Google Scholar
- 4.Narasimhachariet al. Ibid.,, 1952,36A, 194.Google Scholar
- 5.Robertsonet al. J.C.S., 1949, 1571.Google Scholar