Chromosome numbers in Indian medicinal plants—III
- 22 Downloads
The paper deals with the chromosome numbers of 13 plants of medicinal value. The chromosome counts of 10 species have been reported for the first time.
KeywordsChromosome Number Leprosy Chromosome Count Basic Number Strychnos
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agarwal, J. S. and Tayyab, M. A.Sci. and Cult., 1958,23, 652.Google Scholar
- Chopra, R. N., Nayar, S. L. and Chopra, I. C.Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1956.Google Scholar
- Janaki Ammal, E. K. ..Chromosome Atlas of Cultivated Plants (Allen and Unwin), 1945.Google Scholar
- Sundara Raghavan, R...Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1957,45, 294.Google Scholar
- Tjio, J. H. and Levan, A...Anales De La Estacion experimental De Aula Dei, 1950,2 (1), 21–64.Google Scholar
- Venkatasubban, K. R...Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1946,23 B, 281.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1959