Effect of age, sex and gonadal hormone on cholinesterase activity of rat brain tissue
- 10 Downloads
The cholinesterase activity of rat brain tissue in relation to age, sex and gonadal hormone has been studied. No significant difference due to the age and sex was observed.
KeywordsEstradiol Cholinesterase Enzyme Concentration Cholinesterase Activity Gonadal Hormone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barcroft, J. and Barron, D. H.Ergeb. Physiol., 1939,42, 107. Quoted by Pincus, G. and Thiamann, K. V.,The Hormones, 1950,2, Academic Press, Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Bayliss, B. J. and Todrick, A...Biochem. Jour., 1953,54, 29.Google Scholar
- Michael, H. O...J. Lab. Clin. Med., 1949,34, 1564.Google Scholar
- Nachmansohn, D...J. Physiol. 1938,93, 2–3.Google Scholar
- —————..Compt. rend. Soc. Biol., 1938a,128, 599. Quoted by Pincus, G. and Thiamann, K. V.,The Hormones, 1950,2, Academic Press, Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- ----- ..The Hormone, 1950,2, Quoted by Pincus, G. and Thiamann, K. V., Academic Press, Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Sperry, W. M. ..Neurochemistry, 1955, 234. Quoted by Elliott, K. A. C. Page, J. H. and Charles, C. Thomas, Springfield, Illinois, U.S.A.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1961