Respiration of some marine planktonic organisms
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsRespiratory Rate Oxygen Requirement High Metabolic Rate High Respiratory Rate Planktonic Animal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Conover, R. J... “Oceanography of Long Island Sound, 1952–54.—VI. Biology ofAcartia clausi andA. tonsa,”Bull. Bingham Oceanogr. Coll., 1956,56, 156–233.Google Scholar
- Heilbrun, L. V. ..An Outline of General Physiology, Philadelphia, 1945.Google Scholar
- Hyman, L. H. ..Protozoa through Ctenophora, New York, 1940.Google Scholar
- Krishnaswamy, S. .. “Rate of oxygen uptake ofPleurobrachia pileus,” (In press), 1959.Google Scholar
- --- and Orr, A. P. ..The Biology of a Marine Copepod Calanus finmarchicus (Gunnerus), Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 187 pp.Google Scholar
- Nicol, J. A. C...The Biology of Marine Animals, Sir Isacc Pitman and Sons Ltd., London, 1960.Google Scholar
- Prasad, R. R... “A note on the occurrence and feeding habits ofNoctiluca and their effects on the plankton community and fisheries,”Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1958,47 B, 331–37.Google Scholar
- Raymont, J. E. G... “The respiration of some planktonic copepods. III. The oxygen requirement of some American species.”Limnol. and Oceanogr., 1959,4, 479–91.Google Scholar
- Zeuthen, E... “Body size and metabolic rate in the animal kingdom, with special regard to the marine micro-fauna,”C.R. Carlsberg, Chim., 1947,26, 17–161.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1962