On some theorems of Ramanujan
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsContinuous Function Analytic Continuation Indian Academy Collect Paper Infinite Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Collected Papers of Srinavasa Ramanujan (Cambridge, 1927), p. 332, Q. 738.Google Scholar
- 2.Ibid., p. 329, Q. 526.Google Scholar
- 3.Knopp,Infinite Series, p. 430.Google Scholar
- 4.In what followsw stands for a number between 0 and 1 andt for a number ⩾ 1 (2) specifies the relation between the two.Google Scholar
- 5.Iff″ (x) keeps the same sign, then any line cuts the curvey =f (x) in two points only.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1940