On series of Jacobi-polynomials and definite integrals involving Bessel functions
- 60 Downloads
KeywordsBessel Function Cose London Math Legendre Polynomial Sino
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.“Über die erzeugende Funktion der Jacobischen Polynome,”Journ. Lond. Math. Soc., 1937,12, 56–57.Google Scholar
- 3.“Generalized Hypergeometric Series,”Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, No. 32, p. 102, Ex. 19.Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Watson,loc. cit. Theory of Bessel Functions, p. 385.Google Scholar
- 5.Watson,Theory of Bessel Functions, p. 385.Google Scholar
- 7.“On the product of two legendre polynomials with different arguments,”Proc. London Math. Soc., series 2,41, Part 3, 215–20;see p. 219, formula (5.2).Google Scholar
- 8.Messenger of Maths.,56, 190.Google Scholar
- 9.“Some expansion in Bessel Functions involving Appell's Function F4”Quarterly Journal of Maths. (Oxford Series),6, 233–38.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1937