Notes on the bionomics, breeding and growth of the murrel,Ophicephalus striatus bloch
KeywordsBrood Care Perivitelline Space Forage Fish Advanced Embryo Breeding Habit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alikunhi, K. H. “On the food of young carp fry,”J. Zool. Soc. India, 1952,4 (1), 77–84.Google Scholar
- Bhattacharya, R. “On the life-history ofOphicephalus striatus Bloch,”Proc. 33rdInd. Sci. Congr., Bangalore, Part 3, Abstracts, 1946.Google Scholar
- Day, F. “Fishes,”The Fauna of British India, London, 1889,2.Google Scholar
- Jones, S. “Breeding and development of Indian fresh-water and brackish-water fishes, Pt. II,”Jour. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc., 1946,46 (3), 456.Google Scholar
- Khan, M. Hamid “Early stages in the development of some fresh-water fishes in the Punjab,”Ibid., 1925,30 (3), 531–40.Google Scholar
- Mookerjee, H. K., Ganguly, D. N. and Bhattacharya, R. N. “On the bionomics, breeding habits and developments ofOphicephalus striatus Bloch,”Proc. Zool. Soc. Bengal, 1948,1 (1), 58–64.Google Scholar
- Rahimullah, M. “ Observations on the breeding habits ofOphicephalus striatus Bloch,”Proc. 33rdInd. Sci. Congr., Bangalore. Part 3, Abstracts, 1946.Google Scholar
- Raj, B. S. “Notes on the fresh-water fishes of Madras,”Rec. Ind. Mus., Calcutta, 1916,12, 270–72.Google Scholar
- Thomas, H. S.Report on Pisciculture in South Canara, 1870.Google Scholar
- Willey, A. “Nests, eggs and larvæ ofOphicephalus striatus,”Spol. Zeyl., 1910,6, 108–23.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1953