Rhinoplasty — our experience
- 43 Downloads
The increasing awareness of rhinoplasty as a cosmetic surgery and the increasing number of patients seeking rhinoplastic surgery motivated us to do this study. 30 cases in whom rhinoplasty was done were monitored with regard to the various deformities present, the different aurgical steps undertaken for their correction, the complications encountered and the results achieved. Though the basic surgical steps remain more or less same, modifications according to individual need and surgical acumen, a proper preoperative counselling and a realistic level of expectation in both the surgeon and the patient can give a satisfactory result in a great majority of cases.
Key WordsRhinoplasty Angmentation Hump Removal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2).Lawson W. & Kersten S. (1993):Unusual and fatal complications of rhinoplasty.Archives of Otolaryngology, 109(3),164–9,.Google Scholar
- 3).Adamonson JE (1987): Constriction of the internal nasal valve in rhinoplasty treatment and prevention. Armal of Plastic Surgery 114–21,.Google Scholar
- 4).Conrod K and Gillman G. (1998): Refiring osteotomy techniques in Rhinoplasty. Journal of Otolaryngology Google Scholar
- 5).Walter E. Bennan(1989):Rhinoplastie Surgery.Google Scholar
- 6).Dziewalske P. Dijon D. (1995): Retrospective analysis of the results of 218 consecutive rhinoplasties. Journal of Plastic Surgery.Google Scholar
- 7).Baser B. V. (2003):Aesthetic rhinoplasty: Changing trends, Indian journal of Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery, 55(1)1–3 Google Scholar