On some integral properties of hypergeometric functions
- 11 Downloads
In this note certain integrals involving hypergeometric functions have been evaluated in convenient and elegant forms.
KeywordsIndia Mathematical Physic Special Function Indian Institute Hypergeometric Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Edwards, J...A Treatise on Integral Calculus, Chelsea Pub. Co., 1922,2, 145.Google Scholar
- 2.—..Ibid., p. 177.Google Scholar
- 3.—..Ibid., p. 243.Google Scholar
- 3a.Whittaker E. T. and Watson, G. N.A Course of Modern Analysis, Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1952. p. 256.Google Scholar
- 4.Sneddon, I. N. ..Special Functions of Mathematical Physics and Chemistry, Olive and Boyd, 1961, p. 99 (foot-note).Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1971