A study on the germination ofStriga seed and on the mechanism and nature of parasitism ofStriga lutea (Lour.) on rice
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsHost Plant Transverse Section Rice Root Xylem Vessel Sieve Tube
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ekambaram, T. S., and Panje “Contributions to our knowledge of Balanophora—The morphology and parasitism of the tuber,”Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1934–35,B 1, 452.Google Scholar
- 3.Fuller, C. “Rooiblœm or witch weed,”Agri. Jour. Union of S.Africa, 1911,1, 684–85.Google Scholar
- 5.Ingle, H.Manual of Agri. Chemistry, 1920, 213.Google Scholar
- 6.Pearson, H. H. W. “On the Rooiblœm,”Agri. Jour. Union of S. Africa, 1912,3, 651–55.Google Scholar
- 7.— “The problem of the witch weed,”Bull. Dep. Agri., S. Africa, 1913,40, 3–34.Google Scholar
- 8.Pierce, G. J. “On the structure of the haustoria of some phanerogamic parasites,”Ann. Bot., 1893,7, 291–327.Google Scholar
- 9.Saunders, A. R. “Witch weed,”Farming in S. Africa,5, 267, S’30.Google Scholar
- 10.Stephens, E. L. “The structure and development of haustorium orStriga lutea,”Ann. Bot., 1912,26, 1067–76.Google Scholar
- 11.Thoday, G. “On the histological relations betweenCuscuta and its host,” —, 1911,25, 655–82.Google Scholar
- 12.Uttaman, P. “Parasitism ofStriga lutea (L.) on rice and methods to protect rice plant againstStriga,”Mad. Agri. Jour., 1950,37, 99–118.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1950