Studies on Hæmosporidia from Indian birds—Series II
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPlasmodium Blood Parasite Pigment Granule Ploceus Philippinus Deep Blue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bhatia, B. L.Fauna of British India (Sporozoa), 1938.Google Scholar
- Chakravarty, M., and Kar, A. B. “Studies on Hæmosporidia from Indian Birds—Series 1,”J. Roy. Asiat. Soc. Bengal, 1944 (In Press).Google Scholar
- Dasgupta, B. M., and Siddons, L. B. “On aPlasmodium sp. of the Malay chestnut-bellied MUNIAMunia atricapilla atricapilla (Vieill),”Ind. Med. Gaz., 1941,76, 95–103.Google Scholar
- Mello, I. F. de “Further contributions to the study of the blood parasites of the Indian birds, together with a list of hæmoparasites hitherto recorded,”J. Roy. Asiat. Soc. Beng., 1937, Sci. II, No. 2, 95–122.Google Scholar
- — and Afonso, E. “Blood parasites ofCoracias b. benghalensis, with special remarks on its two types ofLeucocytozoon,”Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci.,B, 1935,2, 67–73.Google Scholar
- Plimmer, H. G. “On the blood parasites found in animals in the Zoological Gardens during the four years 1908–1911,”Proc. Zool. Soc. London, 1912, 406–19.Google Scholar
- Wenyon, C. M.Protozoology, II, Bailliere, Tindall and Cox, London, 1926.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1945