Amperometric estimation of copper with resacetophenone-oxime
- 9 Downloads
The amperometric estimation of copper with resacetophenone-oxime was carried out by titration in 10% aqueous alcoholic medium at pH 4·8 and an applied voltage of − 0·60V (vs. merucry pool anode). Results within ± 1% error were obtained for amounts ranging from 2·0 to 10·0 mg. and as much as five times its weight of cadmium or nickel did not interfere.
KeywordsCadmium Oxime Sulphate Solution Copper Sulphate Drop Mercury Electrode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Appala Raju, N. and Neelakantam, K.Curr. Sci., 1950,19, 383–84.Google Scholar
- 2.Bhatki, K. S. and Kabadi, M. B.J. Sci. and Ind. Res. (India), 1953,12 B, 226.Google Scholar
- 3.—————..J. Univ. Bombay (N.S.), 1955,24 A (3), 51–57.Google Scholar
- 4.Arthur, I. Vogel ..A Text-Book of Practical Organic Chemistry, 1948, p. 685.Google Scholar
- 5.----- ..A Text-Book of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, 1962, p. 358.Google Scholar
- 6.----- ..Ibid., 1962, p. 901.Google Scholar