The kinetics of the olefin-bromine reaction
Part III. A note on the influence of different catalysts on the reaction
- 13 Downloads
When present in sufficient amounts, different catalysts have been shown to influence the addition of bromine to dimethylacrylic acid in varying degrees. No negative catalysts have been found so far.
KeywordsAntimony Bromine Acrylic Acid Chain Mechanism Tribromide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anantakrishnan and VenkataramanProc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1940,12, 290.Google Scholar
- 2.—Ibid. 1940,12, 306.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Burton and C. K. IngoldJ.C.S., 1931, 2765.Google Scholar
- 5.C. N. Hinshelwood “Kinetics of Chemical Change in Gaseous Systems”,O.U.P., 1933.Google Scholar
- 7.MellorTreatise on Theoretical and Inorganic Chemistry, 1929,9, 248.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1941