The kinetics of the olefin-bromine reaction
When present in sufficient amounts, different catalysts have been shown to influence the addition of bromine to dimethylacrylic acid in varying degrees. No negative catalysts have been found so far.
KeywordsAntimony Bromine Acrylic Acid Chain Mechanism Tribromide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anantakrishnan and VenkataramanProc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1940,12, 290.Google Scholar
- 2.—Ibid. 1940,12, 306.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Burton and C. K. IngoldJ.C.S., 1931, 2765.Google Scholar
- 5.C. N. Hinshelwood “Kinetics of Chemical Change in Gaseous Systems”,O.U.P., 1933.Google Scholar
- 7.MellorTreatise on Theoretical and Inorganic Chemistry, 1929,9, 248.Google Scholar