On the metamorphosis of two Leptocephali from the Madras Plankton
KeywordsMaximum Height Alimentary Canal Gill Opening Madras Coast Brownish Black
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aiyar, R. G., Unny, M. M., and Varkey, P. M. “Studies on the Leptocephali of Madras Coast,”Proc. 31stIndian Sci. Congr., (Abstract), 1944.Google Scholar
- Cantor, T. “Catalogue of Malayan Fishes,”Journ. Asiatic Soc. Bengal, 1850,18.Google Scholar
- Deraniyagala, P. E. P. “Some Anguilliform Fishes of Ceylon,”Cey. Journ. Sci., (B), 1929,15.Google Scholar
- - “Some Apodal Larvæ from Ceylon Waters,”ibid., 1934,19.Google Scholar
- Fish, M. P. “Contributions to the Embryology of the American Eel (Anguilla rostrata Lesusur),”Zoologica, 1927,8.Google Scholar
- Gopinath, K. “Notes on the Larval and Post-larval stages of fishes found along the Trivandrum Coast,”Proc. Nat. Inst. Sci. India, 1946,12.Google Scholar
- Grassi G. B. & Calandruccio, S. “Reproduction and Metamorphosis of the common eel,Anguilla vulgaris,”Proc. Roy. Soc. London, 1896,60.Google Scholar
- Kaup, J. J.Catalogue of the Apodal Fish in the Collection of the British Museum, London, 1856.Google Scholar
- Lea, E. “Muraenoid Larvæ,”Rep. Sci. Res. ‘Michael Sars’ North Atlantic Deep-Sea Exped, 1910, 1913,3.Google Scholar
- Rahimullah, M., Mahmood, S. and Kabir, S. A. “A note on the Breeding Habits of a common eel,Anguilla bengalensis Gray and Hardw.”,Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 1944,19.Google Scholar
- Southwell, T., and Prashad, B. “Notes on the embryological and developmental studies of Indian Fishes,”Rec. Ind. Mus., 1919,16. Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1947