Lymphangioma larynx with cystic hygroma neck
- 8 Downloads
A case of cystic hygroma of the neck with an associated lymphangiomatic lesion of the larynx is reported.
KeywordsSoft Mass Lymphangioma Tracheostomy Tube Institute Hospital Cystic Hygroma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Goetsch, E., 1938. Arch. Surg. 36: 394.Google Scholar
- 2.Harrison, G.I., Johnson, L.A., 1960. Ann. Otol. (St. Louis), 69, 961.Google Scholar
- 3.Lierle, D.M., 1944. Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Larynx., 53, 574.Google Scholar
- 4.Nicholson, C.W., 1950. Studies in tumour formation, Butterworth & Co. Ltd., London.Google Scholar
- 7.Sarason, E.L., Roberts, F.N., 1953. Arch. Surg. 67, 523.Google Scholar
- 8.Willis, R.A., 1958. Bordorline of Embryiology and Pathology, Butterworth & Co. Ltd., London, p. 348.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1966