Problems in the management of thirty-seven cases of angiofibroma of the nasopharynx
KeywordsNasal Obstruction Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Middle Turbinate Infratemporal Fossa Facial Deformity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dibble, Philip, A., Capt., M.C., U.S.A., and King, Hueston, C., M.C., U.S.A.: Juvenile Nasopharygeal Angiofibroma Laryngoscoe 72 : 218–231 Feb. 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.Furstenberg, A. C.,: and Boles, Roger Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma, Transactions of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology 67 : 518–523, July–August, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.Korkis, F.: Boyes Recent Advances in Oto-Laryngology, pp304–305 London : J. & A. Churchill Ltd., 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.Pressman, Joel, J.: Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma, Removal With Hypothermia Archives Otolaryngology 76: 167–173, August, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.Schiff, Maurice: Juvenile Nasophryngeal Angiofibroma, A Theory of Pathogenesis Laryngoscope 69 : 981–1016, August 1959.Google Scholar
- 9.Ward, Grant E., and Hendrick, James W.: Diagnosis and Treatment of Tumours of the Head and Neck, p. no. 453 Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins Co., 1950.Google Scholar
- 10.Ibid: Diagnosis and Treatment of Tumours of the Head and Neck, Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins Co., 1950, p. 454Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1964