Cysticercosis of larynx
(A case report)
- 7 Downloads
A rare case of cysticercosis of occurring in larynx in a 50 years male presenting with hoarseness of voice is reported.
KeywordsVocal Cord Cysticercosis Larval Form Uncommon Disease Taenia Solium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Chatterjee K.D (1980): Parasitology—Protozoology and Helminthology. 12th Edn. Calcutta. Chatterjee Medical Publishers, 116.Google Scholar
- 2.Cotran R.S., Kumar V and Robbins S (1994): Robbins Pathologic Basis of Diseases. U.S.A, W.B. Saunders Co., 364.Google Scholar
- 3.Crewe W. (1977) : Blacklock and Southwell’s—A guide to Human Parasitology. 10th Edn. H.K.Lewis & Co. Ltd., 88.Google Scholar
- 4.Escobar A (1978): Cerebral Cysticercosis. New England Journal of Medicine 298 : 403.Google Scholar
- 5.Marcial Rojas R.A (1977): Protozoal and Helminthic diseases. In Pathology Vol-1. ed by W.A.D. Anderson and J.M. Kissane. 7th edn. Saint Louis, C.V. Mosby & Co., 522.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1995