Papillomas of the nose and paranasal sinuses
- 8 Downloads
A review of papillomas in the nose and paranasal sinuses is made. Two cases of papilloma of the nose and maxillary sinus have been presented. No recurrence of the growth or malignant transformation was noticed in these cases.
KeywordsPapilloma Paranasal Sinus Maxillary Sinus Nasal Obstruction Papillary Lesion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Eggston, A. A. and Wolff, D. (1947), Cysts and Tumours of the Nose and Accessory Sinuses. Histopathology of the Ear, Nose and Throat. The Williams and Wilkins Company, 800–802.Google Scholar
- 2.Miller, H. S. (1961), Transitional cell papilloma of the frontal sinus,Journal of Laryngology and Otology,75: 753.Google Scholar
- 3.Norris, H. J. (1963), Papillary Lesions of the Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses. II. Inverting Papillomas, A study of 29 cases,Laryngoscope (St. Louis),73: 1–17.Google Scholar
- 5.Richmond, R. N., Greenberg, S. D., Lewis, N. R. (1963), Nasal epithelial papilloma,Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology,72 (1): 253–261.Google Scholar
- 6.Smith, A. T. and Decker, J. P. (1962), Papillary Lesions of the Nose and Sinuses,Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology,72 (2): 511–524.Google Scholar
- 7.Takashi (1956), Quoted by Smith A. T. and Decker, J. P. (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.Truckey (1959), Quoted by Richmond, R. N. et al. (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.Verner, J. L., Maguada, T. A. and Young, J. M. (1959), Epithelial papillomas of the nasal cavity and sinuses,Archives of Otolaryngology,70: 574–578.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1977