A case of malignant melanoma of the ear
- 5 Downloads
A case of malignant melanoma of the external ear is presented along with a short review of the literature.
KeywordsMelanoma Neck Region Facial Paralysis Endoxan Nant Melanoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chakravarty, R.C., and Choudhuri, R. D.: Malignant neoplasms of the skin in Eastern India—Ind. Jr. Cancer, 6, 133, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.Lederman M.: Malignant tumors of the ear—Jr. Laryg. & Otol., LXXIX, 94,1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Lewis, J.S.: Cancer of the ear—Laryngoscope, LXX, 960, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.Miller, S.E.: In Text Book of Clinilal Pathology—7th edition William and Wilkinson & Company, Baltimore, P 375, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Reddy, D.J.: Skin cancer—Jr. Ind. Med. Assoc., 43, 607, 1364.Google Scholar
- 6.Reddy, D.J., and Rao, K.V.: Malignant neoplasms of the skin—Ind. Jr. Derm & Vener., 30, 43, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Sampat, M.B., and Sirset, M.V.: Malignant melanoma of the skin and mucous membrane in Indians—Ind. Jr. Cancer, 3, 228, 1966.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1971