Some observations in gases of cancer oesophagus
- 5 Downloads
KeywordsCancer Oesophagus Barium Swallow Squamous Papilloma Colonic Transplant Nourishing Food
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Coates G.M., & Schenck, Miller. 1957 Hagerstown, Maryland, W. F. Prior Co. Inc. Otolaryngology, vol. 5, ch. 12, pp1.Google Scholar
- 2.Foxen E.H.M. & Groves J. 1965 Butterworth London Diseases. of the Ear, Nose & Throat 2, 222.Google Scholar
- 4.Jackson C. 1902 & Guisez 1908, quoted by Scott Stevenson & Guthrie 1949 E & S Livingstone Ltd. Edinburgh A History of otolaryngology, 134–135.Google Scholar
- 5.Raven R.W. 1958 Butterworths London. Cancer 2, 106.Google Scholar
- 7.Willis R.A. 1953 Butterworths London Pathology of Tumours, 2nd Ed. 387–388.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1971