Aneurysmal bone cyst of the maxilla
- 6 Downloads
A rare case of an aneurysmal bone cyst of the maxilla presenting clinically as proptosis with characteristic histological features is being reported.
KeywordsFibrous Dysplasia Bone Cyst Aneurysmal Bone Cyst Chondroblastoma Maxillary Antrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Jaffe, H. L. and Lichtenstein, L. (1942): Solitary unicameral bone cyst, with emphasis on the roentgen picture, the pathogenic appearance and the pathogenesis.Archives of Surgery.,44 : 1004.Google Scholar
- 3.Lichtenstein, L. (1975): Diseases of bone and joints. 2nd edition, C. V. Mosby company, Saint Louis, p. 258.Google Scholar
- 4.Linscheid, R. L. and Dahlin, D. C. (1966): Unusual lesions of patella.Journal of Bone and joint Surgery,48A : 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.Marcove, R. C., Miller, T. R. and Cahan, W. C. (1968): The treatment of primary and metastatic bone tumours by repetitive freezing.Bulletin of the the NewYork Academy of Medicine,44 : 532.Google Scholar
- 6.McCabe, B. F., Litton, W. B., Dolan, K. D., Krause, C. J., Harker, L. A., Abramson, M. and La Vella, W. E. (1973): Grand rounds at the University of IOWA.Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 82 : 263.Google Scholar
- 7.Spjut, H. J., Dorfman, H. D., Fechner, R. E., and Ackerman, L. V. (1971): Tumour of bone and cartilage. Fascicle 5, Armed forces institute of Pathology, Washington, D. C., p. 357.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1980