Studies on some jumping spiders of the genusPhidippus from India (family-salticidae)
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsOuter Margin Black Hair Cephalic Region Zoological Survey Black Patch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Peckham, G. W. and Peckham, E. G. “Revision of the Attidae of North America,”Trans. Wisc. Acad. Sci., 1909,16 (1), 355–646.Google Scholar
- Simon, E...Histoire Naturelle des Araignes, Paris, 1897,2, 635–42.Google Scholar
- Tikader, B. K... “A new spider of the genusMarpissa (Family: Salticidae, from India,”Sci. & Cult., Calcutta, 1965,31 (5), 262.Google Scholar
- —————.. “Studies on some Salticidae spiders from Sikkim Himalaya, India,”Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1967,66 (4), 117–22.Google Scholar
- —————.. “Studies on some jumping spiders from India (Family Salticidae),”Ibid., 1973,78 (2), 68–72.Google Scholar
- —————.. “Studies on some ant-like spiders from India (Family: Salticidae),”Ibid., 1973,78 (2), 59–67.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1974