Studies on the foliar epidermis of commelinaceae
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsApical Cell Subsidiary Cell Lower Epidermis Lower Upper Stomatal Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kammathy, R. V. and Rao, R. S. “Notes on Commelinaceae,”Bull. Bot. Surv. India, 1964, 1–6.Google Scholar
- Metcalfe C. R. and Chalk, L. ..Anatomy of Dicotyledons.1. Oxford, 1956.Google Scholar
- Mitra, J. N... “Review and revision of Commelinaceae of Esatern India,”Bull. Bot. Soc. Bengal, 1959,6, 63–69.Google Scholar
- Panigraphi, G. and Kammathy, R. V. “Cytotaxonomic studies in certain species ofCommelina Linn. in Esteran India,”J. Indian bot. Soc., 1964,43. 294–310.Google Scholar
- Pichon, M...Sules Commelinaceae natural Sustematacae,. (Ed. Humbart), Paris, 1946,12, 217–42.Google Scholar
- Rolla, S. R. and Kammathy, R. V. “Note on Indian Commelinaceae,”J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc., 1962,59, 58–70.Google Scholar
- Shetty, B. V. and Subramanyam, K. “Cytological studies in Commelinaceae,”Nucleus, 1962,5, 39–50.Google Scholar
- Sinclair, C. B. and Dunn, D. B. “Surface printings of plant leaves for phylogenetic studies,”Stain Technol., 1961,36, 399–404.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1971