X-ray dynamical diffraction on superlattice with unequal layer thicknesses
- 21 Downloads
The main peculiarities of the formation of the unified wave field under conditions of the X-ray dynamical diffraction in the rectangular superlattice (SL) with unequal layer thicknesses in a SL period are considered. The analysis is carried out on the stable and unstable solutions of Takagi system method. The particular case of SL with very large difference of layer thicknesses in a SL period is discussed specially. The obtained analytical expressions are compared with the rocking curve calculated by the help of the recurrent formula for SLs.
PACS61.10 X-ray diffraction and scattering
PACS01.30.Cc Conference proceedings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Herman M. A.,Semiconductor Superlattices (Akademie-Verlag, Berlin) 1986.Google Scholar
- Khapachev Yu. P. andChukhovskii F. N.,Phys. Metals,11, (1993) 914.Google Scholar
- Dyshekov A. A., Tarasov D. A. andKhapachev Yu. P.,Phis’ma Ž Ėksp. Theor. Fiz.,21 (1995) 6.Google Scholar
- Dyshekov A. A., Khapachev Yu. P. andTarasov D. A.,Poverkhn.,3–4 (1996) 206.Google Scholar
- Dyshekov A. A., Khapachev Yu. P. andTarasov D. A. Fiz. Tverd. Tela,38 (1996).Google Scholar
- Arnold V. I.,Obykhovernnye Differencialnye Uravnenia (The Ordinary Differential Equations) (Nauka, Moscow) 1971, pp. 175–183.Google Scholar
- Andreeva M. A., Dyshekov A. A. andKhapachev Yu. P.,Metallofizika Novejs. Technol.,14 (1994) 22.Google Scholar