Retail planning precedent
Lessons and prospects for South Africa
KeywordsShopping Centre Urban Forum Retail Sector Retail Form Small Business Development
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carey, R.J. 1988. American downtowns: Past and present attempts at revitalization.Built Environment 14(1):47–59.Google Scholar
- Dawson, J.A. and Lord, J.D. 1985. Federal and State Intervention in Shopping Centre Development in the USA. In Dawson, J.A. and Lord, J.D. (eds),Shopping Centre Development: Policies and Prospects. London: Croom Helm.Google Scholar
- Delobez, A. 1985. The Development of Shopping Centres in the Paris Region. In Dawson and Lord (eds),. 1985, pp 126–60Google Scholar
- Dewar, D. and Watson, V. 1990.Urban Markets: Developing Informal Retailing. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Guy, C.M. 1980.Retail Location and Retail Planning in Britain. Aldershot: Gower.Google Scholar
- Hall, P. 1988.Cities of Tomorrow. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Schiller, R. 1985. Land-use Controls on UK Shopping Centres. In Dawson and Lord (eds). 1985, pp40–56.Google Scholar
- Shaw, G. 1985. Shopping Centre Developments in Toronto. In Dawson and Lord (eds). 1985, pp105–25.Google Scholar
- Varaldo, R. 1979. Retail Planning in Italy. In Davies, R.L. (ed.),Retail Planning in the European Community. Farnborough: Saxon House.Google Scholar
- Zentes, J. and Schwarz-Zanetti, W. 1988. Planning for retail change in West Germany.Built Environment 14(1):38–46.Google Scholar
© Springer SBM 1997